I know I am a couple of days behind, but that is ok. :o)Micah, being silly at 7 months:
Micah turned 7 months old on Wednesday. I cant believe how time has flown by. Wow. I was so scared to have a boy, I didnt know what to expect. But now I love my sweet little boy. What a sweet heart and I love getting to know him more and more every day. Let's see... what is he up to these days???
1. He can roll quite well. Doesnt continuously roll like his sister liked to do at his age. He just likes to roll to his tummy for a while, play. Then rolls to his back for a while to play.
2. Smiles ALL the time at you.
3. At his 6 month check up he was 17.3 pounds
4. Does this cute thing with his hand and we say, "what's upppppp?" when he does it.
5. Still nurses at night. Still working on sleeping through the night. Argggg. But you know, I do charish those times that it is just us.
6. Eats solids well... and loves it.
7. He, of course knows who I am... but just recently he REALLY acknowledges me when I walk into the room. Or gets excited when I walk by. Leans really forward from someone else's arms towards me so that I will hold him. Of course all this with a big grin on his face.
8. I think to him... I am "MMMMMMMM" Doesnt say momma yet... but "MMMMM" is good enough for me.
9. Sits on his own pretty well, but I do still place pillows around him, mainly for my sanity.
He is such a sweetie pie, my "Mister Micah." Can you tell that I am so smitten with him.
Micah, right after he was born: