Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Posted by ChrissyK at 12:31 PM
Here are pictures of my little angel. :) this one is of Caitlyn going down the slide BACKWARDS while being chased by a BOY!!! Oh my goodness it has started early!!!
Hanging out with Penny at the Park!!!
Posted by ChrissyK at 9:27 AM
Posted by ChrissyK at 8:57 AM
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Ok, just realizing that it has been a while since I last posted...I hate not being able to download pics from this computer. I really could be all up to date...but I guess I am not.
Posted by ChrissyK at 8:46 AM
Monday, November 17, 2008
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Batman The Dark Knight
4. What is your favorite TV show? ??? I enjoy Heros
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I like waffles.
6. What is your middle name? Kaye
7. What food do you dislike? I really dont care for Roast with the cooked carrots and potatoes in it...I'll eat it...but will never make it.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I actually prefer to listen to the radio instead of listening to the same person sing song after another.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Escape
10. Favorite sandwich? I had a "Wreck" at Potbellys for the first time last night and I REALLY enjoyed it.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Extremely pushy people who cannot see that they are stepping on the people that they are wanting help from.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Anything new. :)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? To a carribean place.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I like Ann Taylor Loft and White House BLack Market, but really...I am not a brand person. I like to see if I can find something cute for a GREAT price...that is what I like to wear.
15. Where would you retire? Dont think we are retiring anytime soon.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th. It was a surprise thought of by my hubby.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
18. Farthermost place you are sending this? Just blogging...not emailing this.
19. Person you expect to send it back first????? Anyone who wants to copy and redo on their blog.
20. When is your birthday? September 13th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither these days. Too tired to stay up late at night and enjoying the sleeping in.
22. What is your shoe size? 8
23. Pets? I have a dog and a fish...but would prefer just the fish...they are easier to clean up after. Love the dog...but time for her to find a new home. Anyone want a dog???
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Micah joins us in a couple of months.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom. :)
26. How are you today? Cold
27. What is your favorite candy? Anything Willy Wonka...Nerds, the BIG chewy Sweet tarts, Lik-m-aids. YUMMMMM.
28. What is your favorite flower? A gerber daisy...they just seem so happy
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Wednesday, We are gonna get to see Micah in 4D. Yipee.
30. What is your full name? Christina Kaye Pratt
31. What are you listening to right now? Caitlyn telling me she has an "Ow-wie."
32. What was the last thing you ate? Cheesy Eggs and Cinnamon toast with Apple juice.
33. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes if I am in the mood. Then you have to sing the song..."When you wish upon a star..." :)
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
35. How is the weather right now? Chilly
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My mom
37. Favorite soft drink? I love cherry coke, regular coke, and cream soda
38. Favorite restaurant? The Grotto
39. Real hair color? ???NOt sure, I think a dark blonde.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I liked to play school and store. So I had all the fun stuff to go with both. That is what kept me busy.
41. Summer or winter? Both for different reasons.
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs (kisses for and from my hubby & daughter)
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? BOth. But I found out recently that I like Chai spice hot tea.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Only if need to, like I am waiting for a response.
46. When was the last time you cried? ???Dont remember. I did cry during one of my books that I was reading.
47. What is under your bed? Amazingly enough...Caitlyn does have a couple of toys or teddy bears that got accidently kicked underneath it. Or shoes maybe. We have tile floors so it is easy for things to slide underneath it.
48. What did you do last night? Hung out with our AMAZING college small group. Good Times.
49. What are you afraid of ? Snakes
50. Salty or sweet? PRefer sweet, but enjoy salty too.
Posted by ChrissyK at 7:38 AM
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
A friend of ours has a little girl who is a couple of years and sizes older/bigger than Caitlyn. So, lucky us, we are blessed with these little girls items that our friend has outgrown. WHAT A BLESSING! So in this "shipment," look at the shoes that caused Caitlyn's mouth to literally drop when she saw them. "There is no place like home."
Posted by ChrissyK at 8:35 AM
Ok, a friend of mine came up with a great idea to show her son's (who is joining us in December) new bedroom set in "sneek peeks." I love that idea cause the waiting to see the final project is nerve wracking...mission completed. :) So here is my attempt of Micah's Bedroom set in a couple of "sneek peeks."
Posted by ChrissyK at 8:29 AM
I had a GREAT baby shower this past Saturday. Very classy. :) Well, classy except for the diaper game...which was very fun(ny). I was not on top of my game to take tons of pictures...so I am depending on a friend of mine to eventually send me some of her pics. But here are a couple that I did take. Sorry that these pictures are not includng everyone who was there. I love you all, thanks for a fun shower.
In the next 2 pics...the diaper game is for you to try to find out what chocolate is melted inside the diaper. (Snickers, Twix, Kit Kat????) Jen Davis looks worried.
My friend Sherry, who is due in April. she looks great!
Posted by ChrissyK at 8:23 AM
Sunday, November 2, 2008
I love the silly hug that Masie and Caitlyn have, but I think I love even more the sweet precious hug of two sisters, Carson and Chloe. :)
Posted by ChrissyK at 6:57 PM
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Ok, this past Sunday I realized we all were wearing black and I just so happened to have my camera with me...so here is a pic of "Mi Familia." :) (You cant see tummy here but I am 28 1/2 weeks along here)
Posted by ChrissyK at 12:21 PM
Ok, so here is a short video of Caitlyn's New Room. It is finally done. I didnt do any painting on the wall, which is of course something that I would like to do and maybe a few more frills here and there. But I do like the simple, clean look that her room has going for her. The furniture was given to us from my Aunt, Aunt Joy. She took excellent care of this Ethan Allen furniture that my older cousins used when they were young children. The head board was given to us from Daniel's parents. I have held on to this head board for about a year and a half...possibly even longer waiting for us to get this room done. Anyways, they used to foster two children and the head board belonged to Michaela. When the children went home, Michaela did not want to take the head board with her, so we got to have it. We finally were also able to get a bed frame from some friends of ours who were not using theres. So they generously gave it to us for Caitlyn's room. The bedding is something that I have had my eye on for a LONG time. I saw it at WalMart way back in the early spring and even though I LOVED it, I decided to keep looking around to see if I could find something possibly cuter and maybe on sale. No Luck. So, when Caitlyns room was getting put together, I went to WalMart to get her bedding to make the room complete. She loves her room and calls it her sleeping beauty room. Thank you to all who helped make her room BEAUTIFUL! We are very thankful and blessed to have you in our lives.
Posted by ChrissyK at 11:57 AM
We went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago and got to ride the train. Very fun...BUT VERY bumpy. I decided that it was a train ride that I should go on when it gets close to Micah's arrival time. (I am sure you are aware of the old wives tale, to ride on a bumpy road that will bring on labor early) Anyways, Caitlyn had a blast and kept on saying, "This is FUN!" Of course when I remembered to get my camera out...all I got was her "just riding."
Posted by ChrissyK at 11:45 AM