Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19, 2011

Ok, I know it has really been a long time since I posted a post. I know that I get in these ruts where I have lots to post and then some days not anything to say at all. So I was trying to be all "on top of things" and write a couple of posts all in one day and then actually "POST" them over the course of a couple of days. This way it would "look" like I was posting everyday. YUP, that didnt work. The post about the kiddos at the playground... inserted itself before the royal kiss insert. I have no clue how to fix it... so oh well. Ok, enough rambling here, maybe. Life has been a bit crazy here. We got new floors... oh I love them so. I have some pictures, but I am waiting for the perfect time to take the "after" pictures, and with 3 kids all under the age of 5, that may never happen. But I will post the pictures soon. Until then, here are a couple of things we have been up to lately.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE ice cream? Daniel found this flavor at the Blue Bell Factory when we went camping. I was thrilled when I saw it in the freezer at Walmart. Yummmm, I should be an ice cream connoisseur.

Our community group got together this past sunday for some yummy crawfish. Yes, that is Ryan, Caitlyn and Ky looking at a swimming pool full of crawfish. That pool and the cooler next to it held a total of 96 lbs of mudbugs. We had a great time.
And I couldn't post without a picture of my "mommas boy." Oh how this boy has me wrapped around his fingers.

This is his new silly face, with that tongue to the side like that.

1 comments:

Lacey said...

I am a sweet tooth junkie...not just ice cream...cupcakes too. :) I must say though the ice cream sounds...interesting. Love crawfish boils and that little cutie patootie too. He is getting big. :)