Monday, June 25, 2012

Caitlyn's Hello Kitty Birthday Party

My beautiful daughter, who is growing up so quickly before my eyes, absolutely loves Hello Kitty.  Thank God for that cute kitten.  I used to love Hello Kitty too when I was Caitlyn's age and I smile every time when I see Caitlyn's and my similarities.  This year Caitlyn chose a Hello Kitty theme for her party and that is what she got.  She has her way of wrapping you around her finger and asking so sweetly while looking at you with those beautiful green eyes, "Can I have..."
For example... She had heard that Mommo knows how to make pinata's and had requested that she make a Hello Kitty one for her birthday.  Below is a picture of the requested pinata.  Mom did a great job.  
Every Party needs party favors.  Every girl got some Hello Kitty ears to wear.  See the stand alone bow?  That one is mine.  :O) 

One of the games requested we play... "Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty where is your wallet."  (A version of "Doggy, Doggy where is your bone")






Happy Birthday to the prettiest 7 year old I know!!!  I love you!

3 comments:

Sandra Kozlowski said...

Sierra is 13 years old now and STILL loves Hello Kitty.

Kristyn said...

Oh my goodness 7! Time has sure flown by! I still remember when I was pregnant with Jayce and she kept looking at my belly button asking if she could see him in my tummy. :) So cute! She's a beautiful little girl! Glad she had a great birthday.

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Caitlyn! She is growing up so fast. Both our girlies are- Ellie will be 7 next month. :-O Looks like she had a great party! Your mom rocked the pinata!! We miss you guys!