Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Silly Little Girl

I love hearing my daughter talk. Dont get me wrong...I do cherish the silence when she ever decides to stop talking. But I love hearing how things come out of her mouth. Last night we watched "So You Think You Can Dance," a favorite of mine. Well, Caitlyn decided that she wanted to dance too like the dancers. So shortly after the show ended...Caitlyn began and went on and on and on. Lots and lots of dancing and she was having a blast!!! Of course it soon became bedtime and once we finally got her into bed with prayers said, I gave a sigh of relief that the day was done. Nope, after about 5 minutes Caitlyn called for me, I of course sent in Daddy. This calling me after 5 minutes thing is usually a way to "stay up later" I waited for the verdict of what was wrong when Daniel came back laughing.
"What was up???"
"Caitlyn said that her legs hurt. so I said, "they do? Why?"
She responded with, "Because, I think they need to dance some more."
All Daniel could do was try to keep a straight face and just say that they can dance tomorrow.
:) Things kids say. LOVE IT!!!!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

That is too cute! Her and Masie are a good pair with that dancing!! :0) Love the things that come out of their mouths. Precious.