Monday, June 9, 2008

I know it has been forever!

Ok, I know it has been forever since I last blogged. I really do enjoy the blogging and keeping up with everyone. But these days have not been too fun. Just get me past the first trimester and I promise I will be back to myself again...I hope.
We had a family birthday party for Caitlyn on Friday night. My baby is 3. *Sniff* On Tuesday, Caitlyn, Daddy and I went to Party City to decide the theme of the party. We grabbed one plate of every theme and then layed them out for Caitlyn to choose. And the winner was..."Abby Cadabby!" By a landslide. :) If you are unfamiliar with who Abby Cadabby is...she is the newest character on Sesame Street. She is 3 also and is a fairy in training. VERY cute!!! So, that is what we decided to have...an Abby Cadabby fairy party. Enjoy the pictures!


Caitlyn got a bike from Mommy and Daddy for her birthday. She is getting the hang of it...slowly but surely.
Isnt she a cutie??? Everyone singing Happy Birthday to my little fairy.
Pool Toys from Uncle Bryan and Aunt Gabi
My Bathing Beauty getting ready to go into her new pool!

3 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

So cute!!! My girls love Abby Cadabby!!! So glad she had a fun b-day. Hope you feel better soon!

Lacey said...

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you..happy birthday...happy birthday..happy birthday to you!! I used to watch sesame street- we haven't seen Abby Cadabby...we'll check her out though.

Preecemom said...

Hey girlie! Happy Birthday to Caitlyn. Melanie's birthday is Sunday and we're doing a ... Abby Cadabby Party! What are the odds? She's the best Sesame Street character in a long time. Hope you feel better soon. See yah on Sunday, though we'll be sequestered in the Library!