I cant believe Malachi Christopher is 6 weeks old already. ALREADY. Wow, and I felt like I was just pregnant.
So whats new with Ky???
- He is a good eater. Eats pretty much every 3 hours on the dot.
- He loves to be held. He is quite a cuddler.
- Just within the past couple of days, he has started to let Daddy hold him without crying and even has started cuddling with daddy. (This was an issue for Daniel, he kept saying that this kid didn't like him)
- He definitely is vocal when he is not happy... which happens a lot during the day. He doesn't seem to be an easy going baby for very much of the day.
- He "puts up" with his vibrating bouncy. (That is a good thing, he will at least sit for a while when it is on, but when it isn't... he wont have it)
- Our bouncy that has made it through Caitlyn and Micah... just died and so a couple of my friends generously are letting me borrow their things. One is letting us borrow her bouncy and another is letting us borrow her swing. Well see if Ky gets better with chillin' in those chairs and not being held all the time. (THANK YOU to my friends)
- He is not much of a binky baby or a thumb sucker. He will take his binky every once and a while... but he does not need it to fall asleep.
- Ky likes his baths.
- Sleeping. He is a good night sleeper. Not through the night yet, but he does well. After we have our night time feedings, I just bundle him back up and put him back to bed. He stays quiet and falls back asleep. (He sleeps in our closet and does great)