Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finally a Prego Pic

Ok, I finally got all my ducks in order.  First, I kept on forgetting to take a pic of my growing belly.  When I would remember...I was definitely not presentable to take a pic of, at least that is what my opinion is.  :)  Then finally I took this picture.  Then when I decided to download it on the computer at work...I was out of batteries.  Now that I have batteries...I left the cord to transfer at work.  SHEESH.  So, ok...here is the latest of the growing bump.  This is me at 20 weeks.  :)  

7 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

YEA! Finally! Love it! So cute!

Kristyn said...

Yeah!! Love the little belly!!! I miss mine! :)

Emily said...

You still don't look very pregnant! What a cute bump.

Andrea said...

Awwww.....you look great! I am so glad to finally see a picture!

Jess Richey said...

SOOOO cute! I know you are happy to have the bump!! =)

Lacey said...

You look adorable!! Love that little Micah belly!

Amanda said...

awww such a cute bump!!!