Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Project Astros



I love to have projects to do. Crafty ones are even better! Now that I am almost done with work and I get to be a stay at home mom...Thursday is my last day...2 days left, I am welcoming projects to do. Caitlyn loves to join me too in these projects. She gets very excited.
Well it is getting to that time that I start working on Micah's room. We chose the "old-school" Astros theme as his room's decor. The Navy, Orange and White colors. Cooperstown Throwback Astros...I hope I said that right. Well...have you ever looked online for "old-school" Astros stuff??? Wow...it tends to get expensive. So, so far we went online and found some great old pictures to print and frame for his room and also I do have some things, wooden pegs that I wanna paint to hang his teeny tiny baseball hat and little shoes on. Here is the challenge...for me and for you. :) If you are ever out, at a garage sale or yard sale or something like that...and you see "old school" Astros stuff, at a GREAT price...PLEASE let me know so we can add to our collection. We would greatly appreciate it.
Here are a couple of pics that we found...check out those hairstyles. :)



4 comments:

Sandra Kozlowski said...

Wow...hairstyles and mustaches!! lol

2 more days! Whoo Hoo! Any project ideas for Christmas presents yet?? You know I steal your ideas!

Emily said...

Yay for no more work! I'll keep my eyes out.

I love the new blog look!

Ashley McWhorter said...

LOVE this!!! You know me and garage sales. I'll be on the look out! :)

Preecemom said...

I know that I have a ton of old Astros baseball cards and my grandfather was into all things baseball when I was small I will take a look and see what I can find.