Sunday, September 14, 2008

My little quirks

I have been tagged by Emily & Jessica to share my quirks. I cant think of any right now...but I know if I think really hard...I can EASILY come up with MORE than 6. :)

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger that they've been tagged.

My quirks:

1.) I never close cabinet doors. It really drives Daniel nuts...cause he runs right into them cause of his height. I can easily walk under them...but not him. The reason I hate to close cabinet doors...I HATE the noise it makes. I dont like the slam!

2.) To put my makeup on...I sit not on the bathroom counter... but in the bathroom sink. It is more comfortable that way.

3.) When it is cold outside, at bedtime I tuck my pjs into my socks. I look my sexiest when I do that. ;)

4.) I hate for my food to touch and mix with each other. I realized this quirk when I was a flight attendant and my roommate at our hotel/apartment went and got/brought us back breakfast. On my plate she had all my favorites and with a napkin...she got a napkin, rolled it up and separated my food choices. :) I thought that was the sweetest thing she could do...cause it showed me that she really knew me...but then wigged me out...cause that showed me that I was weird.

5.) If I am cooking...the kitchen LOOKS like someone has been cooking in it...there are ingredients, utensils and such all over the counters. But if Daniel is cooking...I am right behind him picking/cleaning up EVERYTHING and putting it away... even when he is not done with it. Ex. He could go to the drawer, get a spoon to stir something, stir, put it down to get something out of the pantry. That is when I swoop in and put it in the dishwasher. Daniel gets frustrated cause he needs that spoon to mix in the ingredients from the pantry.

6.) This one is not big...but everytime I go to get my hair done at the salon...I have to go home and style it myself. The hairstylist could have done an amazing job...but still no matter what...I have to go fix it myself at home.

I have no clue how to tag or link people to tag them...so I am just gonna jot down their names and let them now. :) Ok, I tag my hubby Daniel, Sandra Kozlowski, Andrea Leu, Rachel Cobb, Stacie Cooper and Amanda Eck. Have fun and I look forward to hearing ya'lls little quirks. :)

2 comments:

Scoop said...

Hi Chrissy,

Thanks for tagging me, I'll put down my quirks on my blog.

And yes, we are glad we don't have to worry about hurricanes in Angola. We really don't have severe weather often at all, it's so different from Texas.

BTW, love the bump picture, you look great!

Stacie

Emily said...

Yay! That was so fun. I love that you tuck your pants into your socks, too. Jason HATES that, because yes, it is so sexy, isn't it?