Guess what...Daniel wrote another post...it's good too.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Guess what...Daniel wrote another post...it's good too.
Posted by ChrissyK at 8:28 PM
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Ok, I thought of another quirk I have.
Posted by ChrissyK at 4:55 PM
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
1. I've come to realize that my legs...are the thing I like LEAST about me.
2. I've come to realize that my job...is now being a full time mother...yea!
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I I like to sing.
4. I've come to realize that I need....to have "me" time sometimes
5. I've come to realize that I have lost...my ability to remember stuff when I had Cailtyn and I am nervous that I am going to be even more forgetful when Micah arrieves.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...I am not in control. Not necessarily be the one i charge...but just not "lost and not in control."
7. I've come to realize that when I'm drinking....Well...I got a bun in the oven...so drinking hasnt happened in quite a while. :)
8. I've come to realize that money...is something you can never have enough of... I agree with you Amanda.
9. I've come to realize that certain people...can annoy you to no end
10. I've come to realize that who I have a crush on...is the man that I married...and each day I am more and more glad thtai chose him.
12. I've come to realize that my mom....may love my daughter more than me. hehe....I know you're reading this mom. :)
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...also has solitare on it.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning....I was not ready to get up yet.
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I was really tired.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about....how I need to switch the laundry
17. I've come to realize that my dad.....is very sweet and gentle.
Ok, there are more questions that i could do...but I am all done answering questions. :)
Posted by ChrissyK at 5:35 PM
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Ok, Happy Birthday to me. Guess who came for my birthday...Hurricane Ike. I feel so honored. Sheesh. The day wasnt horrible...but you know of course it could have been better. We have some trees that fell in the back yard and one that is hanging suspended over our kitchen. The only thing keeping the tree from falling...the deck that is slowly coming up. So...for safety and sanity, We came out to my sister in laws house to get into some air conditioning and electricity. We celebrated Sat night and sang Happy Birthday. On Sunday we also went to my parents house to celebrate my birthday and have a birthday lunch. I got lots of money on a gift card to Hobby Lobby from my parents and brother/soon to be sis-n-law. They said...its only $.... dollars...but then I told them no....it is like twice that... Hobby Lobby always has 50% of deals. so yea!!! Now that I get to stay home more...thank you to Daniels gift to me...I have more time to be crafty and try to make my house more into a home. :) I am very thrilled about that. It would just be nice to be able to start...once the electricity comes back on. :)
Posted by ChrissyK at 9:06 AM
Sunday, September 14, 2008
I have been tagged by Emily & Jessica to share my quirks. I cant think of any right now...but I know if I think really hard...I can EASILY come up with MORE than 6. :)
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger that they've been tagged.
1.) I never close cabinet doors. It really drives Daniel nuts...cause he runs right into them cause of his height. I can easily walk under them...but not him. The reason I hate to close cabinet doors...I HATE the noise it makes. I dont like the slam!
2.) To put my makeup on...I sit not on the bathroom counter... but in the bathroom sink. It is more comfortable that way.
3.) When it is cold outside, at bedtime I tuck my pjs into my socks. I look my sexiest when I do that. ;)
4.) I hate for my food to touch and mix with each other. I realized this quirk when I was a flight attendant and my roommate at our hotel/apartment went and got/brought us back breakfast. On my plate she had all my favorites and with a napkin...she got a napkin, rolled it up and separated my food choices. :) I thought that was the sweetest thing she could do...cause it showed me that she really knew me...but then wigged me out...cause that showed me that I was weird.
5.) If I am cooking...the kitchen LOOKS like someone has been cooking in it...there are ingredients, utensils and such all over the counters. But if Daniel is cooking...I am right behind him picking/cleaning up EVERYTHING and putting it away... even when he is not done with it. Ex. He could go to the drawer, get a spoon to stir something, stir, put it down to get something out of the pantry. That is when I swoop in and put it in the dishwasher. Daniel gets frustrated cause he needs that spoon to mix in the ingredients from the pantry.
6.) This one is not big...but everytime I go to get my hair done at the salon...I have to go home and style it myself. The hairstylist could have done an amazing job...but still no matter what...I have to go fix it myself at home.
I have no clue how to tag or link people to tag them...so I am just gonna jot down their names and let them now. :) Ok, I tag my hubby Daniel, Sandra Kozlowski, Andrea Leu, Rachel Cobb, Stacie Cooper and Amanda Eck. Have fun and I look forward to hearing ya'lls little quirks. :)
Posted by ChrissyK at 6:35 PM
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Posted by ChrissyK at 10:42 AM
I love to have projects to do. Crafty ones are even better! Now that I am almost done with work and I get to be a stay at home mom...Thursday is my last day...2 days left, I am welcoming projects to do. Caitlyn loves to join me too in these projects. She gets very excited.
Well it is getting to that time that I start working on Micah's room. We chose the "old-school" Astros theme as his room's decor. The Navy, Orange and White colors. Cooperstown Throwback Astros...I hope I said that right. Well...have you ever looked online for "old-school" Astros stuff??? Wow...it tends to get expensive. So, so far we went online and found some great old pictures to print and frame for his room and also I do have some things, wooden pegs that I wanna paint to hang his teeny tiny baseball hat and little shoes on. Here is the challenge...for me and for you. :) If you are ever out, at a garage sale or yard sale or something like that...and you see "old school" Astros stuff, at a GREAT price...PLEASE let me know so we can add to our collection. We would greatly appreciate it.
Here are a couple of pics that we found...check out those hairstyles. :)
Posted by ChrissyK at 9:45 AM
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Posted by ChrissyK at 10:00 AM
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Posted by ChrissyK at 8:36 PM
Posted by ChrissyK at 2:54 PM
Monday, September 1, 2008
Posted by ChrissyK at 9:09 AM
Posted by ChrissyK at 8:51 AM